Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Scout Trout Mini Camp (OH) Belmont HS

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Scout Trout Mini Camp (OH) Belmont HS

    https://www.scouttrout.com/mini-camp-registration.html

    Over one million dollars in scholarships awarded to Scout Trout athlete's since Thanksgiving. Please browse our site. Sherman Williams will be coming like he did to our Senior Bowl camp in Mobile Alabama. Will receive all details upon enrollment in either our mini camp or the pipeline program. Price will be going up in a few weeks, offering pre-registration early so I can get all athlete's info to school's immediately and info out via the pipeline project. Which has over 600 schools in our database.

    Best of luck and this is for 17 kids as well! There are still options out there!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,080
    vCash
    357,309
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoutTrout View Post
    https://www.scouttrout.com/mini-camp-registration.html

    Over one million dollars in scholarships awarded to Scout Trout athlete's since Thanksgiving. Please browse our site. Sherman Williams will be coming like he did to our Senior Bowl camp in Mobile Alabama. Will receive all details upon enrollment in either our mini camp or the pipeline program. Price will be going up in a few weeks, offering pre-registration early so I can get all athlete's info to school's immediately and info out via the pipeline project. Which has over 600 schools in our database.

    Best of luck and this is for 17 kids as well! There are still options out there!
    We might have to check this out. Our program could use an upgrade at many positions.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    852
    vCash
    9,204
    Rep Power
    6
    America's team (Massillon), has several (as many as 4) that Nick Saban said could start for Alabama right now. How is that needing an upgrade? We'll see how you're feeling after we bring home State Championship #26 this fall.

  4. #4
    Senior Member skank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    50 yd. line....PBTS
    Posts
    6,502
    vCash
    631,576
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    We might have to check this out. Our program could use an upgrade at many positions.
    Our kids have nothing to motivate them, playing local Ying yangs just doesn't cut it and schools like Mooney, LaSalle and Elder are afraid to play us.
    ______________________________________
    HI SKOO FOOTBAW RULES

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    852
    vCash
    9,204
    Rep Power
    6
    Even the local yahoos are scared, Perry....Hoover....Jackson....These are the schools that Saban was talking about when he said, " they are local, they need to grow a pair." How can you be the best when you not only can't beat the best, you won't schedule the best?

  6. #6
    Senior Member skank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    50 yd. line....PBTS
    Posts
    6,502
    vCash
    631,576
    Rep Power
    19
    He WAS talking about the schools within a 25/30 minute drive but he did mention schools like Mooney, Boardman and LaSalle.
    ______________________________________
    HI SKOO FOOTBAW RULES

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    852
    vCash
    9,204
    Rep Power
    6
    Yeah but I put more of a blame on the schools like Hoover, like Jackson, like Perry....All just minutes away and all scared poopless.

  8. #8
    Senior Member skank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    50 yd. line....PBTS
    Posts
    6,502
    vCash
    631,576
    Rep Power
    19
    What about the schools like LaSalle and Mooney who claim to be championship caliber teams year in and year out but somehow manage to dodge the Tigers every year? Those teams are worse than our local teams if you ask me. At least our local teams know where they stand. They never claim to be top notch. Actually, schools like Perry and Hoover make their seasons with victories over the Tigers.
    ______________________________________
    HI SKOO FOOTBAW RULES

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    852
    vCash
    9,204
    Rep Power
    6
    I see where you're coming from but the local schools claim to have "caught up" (lol) to the Tigers yet Perry is like 2 and 14 all time, recently going 0-4 from several years back, hoover is 1-4 all time all games since 00, and never actually scheduling the Tigers (all OHSAA playoff games) and Jackson won't even answer the phone when they see Massillon on the ID, since twin 42-0 whippens in....Wait for it....The late 70s.

  10. #10
    Senior Member skank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    50 yd. line....PBTS
    Posts
    6,502
    vCash
    631,576
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefy jones View Post
    I see where you're coming from but the local schools claim to have "caught up" (lol) to the Tigers yet Perry is like 2 and 14 all time, recently going 0-4 from several years back, hoover is 1-4 all time all games since 00, and never actually scheduling the Tigers (all OHSAA playoff games) and Jackson won't even answer the phone when they see Massillon on the ID, since twin 42-0 whippens in....Wait for it....The late 70s.
    Ok I guess, I'm still sticking with the supposed state powers. Those schools even have their fanbases buying into they ruse that they've tried to contact the Tigers, or they've reached the Tigers but the Tigers said no.

    Smokescreen city. I think they're all pretty sad but the Moonies and LaSalles really play the game.
    ______________________________________
    HI SKOO FOOTBAW RULES

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    852
    vCash
    9,204
    Rep Power
    6
    You keep mentioning Mooney and LaSalle but forget to include Steubenville. Don't forget Reno cancelled to series after several years where Massillon won at all levels, Jr High, freshmen, JV and varsity. Their future looked bleak vs Massillon and Reno put a stop to it. So in the future, don't forget to include Steuby.

  12. #12
    Senior Member skank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    50 yd. line....PBTS
    Posts
    6,502
    vCash
    631,576
    Rep Power
    19
    Ok, Steubenville are cowards just like Mooney & Lasalle.

    How's that?
    ______________________________________
    HI SKOO FOOTBAW RULES

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,080
    vCash
    357,309
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by skank View Post
    Ok, Steubenville are cowards just like Mooney & Lasalle.

    How's that?
    St. eubenville is just as bad as all of those other Catholic schools.

  14. #14
    Senior Member skank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    50 yd. line....PBTS
    Posts
    6,502
    vCash
    631,576
    Rep Power
    19
    Ok, just because I like you I'll allow you to use my, "St. eubenville" bit. But next time ask. I knew I should have gotten a trademark on that routine.

    St. eubenville ™

    Anyway, you are correct as usual sir, Steubenville, although not as bad as Moe, Elder, St. X, LaSalle, St. Iggy, St. Ed, Mooney, Ursuline, St. V and Hoban, they're worse than the rest.
    Last edited by skank; 06.03.2017 at 08:24 AM.
    ______________________________________
    HI SKOO FOOTBAW RULES

  15. #15
    Senior Member skank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    50 yd. line....PBTS
    Posts
    6,502
    vCash
    631,576
    Rep Power
    19
    Oh, they're also not as bad as the Girls athletic programs at Hoover and the Perry Wrestling program.
    ______________________________________
    HI SKOO FOOTBAW RULES

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •