Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143
Results 3,551 to 3,564 of 3564

Thread: Disgusted with Trump administration - Part I

vCash
    Good one.

I am waiting for the libs to blame trump for the darkness in the afternoon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QuakerOats View Post
    Good one.

Watching some of the coverage on TV, I couldn't believe how many people were looking at the eclipse without protection. I've heard that advice, frequently, since grade school. The risk is probably greatly overblown if you aren't staring directly for more than a good bit....still, the stupidity of the average American never ceases to amaze.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Watching some of the coverage on TV, I couldn't believe how many people were looking at the eclipse without protection. I've heard that advice, frequently, since grade school. The risk is probably greatly overblown if you aren't staring directly for more than a good bit....still, the stupidity of the average American never ceases to amaze.
    My optometrist has shown me images of the back of one of my eyes that has a significant amount of sun damage. He's not sure if it will cause long-term problems.
    GO TRIBE.

vCash
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/tax-cuts-...111951735.html

The more things change the more they stay the same. The deficit is one of the policies I personally would like to see addressed. Doesn't seem to matter which party is in office. Just pass it on to the next generation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ppaw1999 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/tax-cuts-...111951735.html

The more things change the more they stay the same. The deficit is one of the policies I personally would like to see addressed. Doesn't seem to matter which party is in office. Just pass it on to the next generation.
    Deficit? I want to see the fucking debt addressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiernan View Post
    Alright guys, I have a confession. I really am a drunk dead beat POS. My kids hate me and hope I die so they can at least collect my $10 of inheritance. I have no life .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by like_that View Post
    Deficit? I want to see the fucking debt addressed.
    Yes. Definitely that too. Cutting the deficit spending would be the first step.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ppaw1999 View Post
    Yes. Definitely that too. Cutting the deficit spending would be the first step.
    Indeed, but not in the way it was celebrated under the Obama admin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiernan View Post
    Alright guys, I have a confession. I really am a drunk dead beat POS. My kids hate me and hope I die so they can at least collect my $10 of inheritance. I have no life .

vCash
    WTF Trump?
    Last night with the take the son's of bitches off the field and then the tweet this AM about the Warriors.
    Kinda fucks up the whole stick to sports thing right?
    If they have to stick to sports, shouldn't he stick to politics?
    BTW, they aren't protesting the anthem, just their perceived injustice in their country.
    Way to take a complicated issue and just paint broad strokes to score cheap political points and cheers.
    The thing with the Warriors today just seems rash and he even got King James to weigh on. Geesh.

I'm sure some on here will probably have no problem with what he said, or just dismiss it.
    Last edited by ptown_trojans_1; Today at 12:47 PM.
    "Anything easy ain't worth a damn." Woody

vCash
    I don't like trump, but I also really fucking hate the Warriors. So just gonna leave this one be and let the dumbfucks battle it out with each other.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ptown_trojans_1 View Post
    WTF Trump?
    Last night with the take the son's of bitches off the field and then the tweet this AM about the Warriors.
    BTW, they aren't protesting the anthem, just their perceived injustice in their country.
    Way to take a complicated issue and just paint broad strokes to score cheap political points and cheers.
    The thing with the Warriors today just seems rash and he even got King James to weigh on. Geesh.

I'm sure some on here will probably have no problem with what he said, or just dismiss it.
    Absolutely retarded comments sbout the nfl. Jus when ya think he cannot get any dumber
    sleeper was right 9/6/2016.

Reppin' the 330/216/843 iclfan2's Avatar
    vCash
    Trump is an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ptown_trojans_1 View Post
    WTF Trump?

Trump is a huge moron but bitch boy LeBron injecting himself into it is so childish.
    WCM pledge

Chief Shenanigans Officer O-Trap's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    Trump is a huge moron but bitch boy LeBron injecting himself into it is so childish.
    Seemingly, that makes two childish Tweets.

One is from a highly successful person atop his field of expertise and who holds a lot of influence.

The other is from the President of the United States.
    "When has anyone ever been persuaded by being insulted or labeled? [...] That's why people wait until they're in the voting booth. No one's watching anymore. There's no blame or shame or anything, and you can finally say what you really think, and that is a powerful thing." - Thomas Walker as Jonathan Pie