Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50585960
Results 1,476 to 1,492 of 1492

Thread: Disgusted with Trump administration - Part I

  1. #1476
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,419
    vCash
    1,184,100
    Rep Power
    30
    Hard to believe we now have to go to the foreign media to get the truth.

  2. #1477
    Senior Member Azubuike24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    15,450
    vCash
    1,430,768
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by isadore View Post
    was there a terrorist attack on Friday in Sweden?
    Friday...and the last about year. It's a train wreck over there...there's shit happening every day. We're almost completely sheltered from it though...

  3. #1478
    Moderator ptown_trojans_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    7,267
    vCash
    44,994
    Rep Power
    23
    I find it more disturbing he got the news from Fox News and then just started talking about it, implying there was an attack. He didn't put the news in context, just spewed it.

    He does not process things, he just rolls with whatever the hears on cable tv or his own media sources.
    That's the problem.

    So, if there is an attack somewhere in the world or here, is he going to be cautious on his statements, or is he going to be as bombastic as he has been? Because, remember, nearly every single thing first reported during an attack is wrong.
    "Anything easy ain't worth a damn." Woody

  4. #1479
    Senior Member Azubuike24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    15,450
    vCash
    1,430,768
    Rep Power
    39
    Agree, he jumps the gun and doesn't think before he speaks.

    He's also winning because in a chaotic world; that's all the media can focus on.

    It's like not being able to argue with a great article and pointing out the grammar errors.

  5. #1480
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    13,594
    vCash
    1,311,243
    Rep Power
    53
    The media is fake news. Where does Trump get his news? From the media.

  6. #1481
    333 - I'm only half evil CenterBHSFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,459
    vCash
    502,379
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by ptown_trojans_1 View Post
    I find it more disturbing he got the news from Fox News and then just started talking about it, implying there was an attack. He didn't put the news in context, just spewed it.

    He does not process things, he just rolls with whatever the hears on cable tv or his own media sources.
    That's the problem.

    So, if there is an attack somewhere in the world or here, is he going to be cautious on his statements, or is he going to be as bombastic as he has been? Because, remember, nearly every single thing first reported during an attack is wrong.
    Mercy! I just don't know which is worse: Being Trump and rolling with the news you hear or being Obama and not knowing anything until you read about it in the newspaper just like the average person.

    Presidents these days...
    "Beauty without Vanity,
    Strength without Insolence,
    Courage without Ferocity,
    "

  7. #1482
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,419
    vCash
    1,184,100
    Rep Power
    30
    LOL

  8. #1483
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,668
    vCash
    646,127
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Azubuike24 View Post
    Friday...and the last about year. It's a train wreck over there...there's shit happening every day. We're almost completely sheltered from it though...
    Hail Trump.
    Ravings of the right. Another Trump lie and his defenders continue it. Life is much less endanger there than here.


    http://www.nationmaster.com/country-.../Violent-crime
    http://www.vox.com/world/2017/2/20/1...mmigrant-crime
    Quote Originally Posted by WebFire
    Thank you. I may have been heading for a ban myself.
    Don't worry you can say anything you want as long as you agree with the moderator's opinions.

  9. #1484
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,419
    vCash
    1,184,100
    Rep Power
    30
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...02-21-04-33-36


    Rioting immigrants ................gee, let's buy some of that.

  10. #1485
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    371
    vCash
    19,708
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by QuakerOats View Post
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...02-21-04-33-36


    Rioting immigrants ................gee, let's buy some of that.
    Throwing rocks? I've seen worse riots when I lived on OSU campus.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

  11. #1486
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    13,594
    vCash
    1,311,243
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by QuakerOats View Post
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...02-21-04-33-36


    Rioting immigrants ................gee, let's buy some of that.
    I was curious if that might be fake news. So I found may way to the AP wire and scanned all the headlines. Nothing. Entered a search for Sweden. Nothing. Only when I searched for Stockholm did the article come up.

    Not saying the AP buried the story or anything....

  12. #1487
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    13,594
    vCash
    1,311,243
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves of Babylon View Post
    Throwing rocks? I've seen worse riots when I lived on OSU campus.
    Well, there was also looting and setting cars on fire and assaulting an officer....but your point still stands.

  13. #1488
    1st Team All-PWN like_that's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    24,379
    vCash
    2,184,858
    Rep Power
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Well, there was also looting and setting cars on fire and assaulting an officer....but your point still stands.
    lol'd, you beat me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiernan View Post
    Alright guys, I have a confession. I really am a drunk dead beat POS. My kids hate me and hope I die so they can at least collect my $10 of inheritance. I have no life .

  14. #1489
    Son of the Sun Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Intoxicatopia
    Posts
    17,934
    vCash
    182,884
    Rep Power
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Well, there was also looting and setting cars on fire and assaulting an officer....but your point still stands.
    Ah, typical fall Saturday in Morgantown, then?
    My Magical List of Video Game Reviews! -- Read and Make Awed Comments About My Awesomeitude!

  15. #1490
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    371
    vCash
    19,708
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Well, there was also looting and setting cars on fire and assaulting an officer....but your point still stands.
    Yea I missed that part but still have seen worse after sporting events.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

  16. #1491
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,598
    vCash
    423,103
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
    Ah, typical fall Saturday in Morgantown, then?
    He said cars, not couches.
    WCM pledge

  17. #1492
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,419
    vCash
    1,184,100
    Rep Power
    30
    LOL

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •