Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50585960
Results 1,476 to 1,489 of 1489

Thread: NBA Champion - Cleveland Cavaliers 2016-2017 Season Thread

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsAndLady View Post
    Front page of espn on lebron "is there enough in the tank to make a title run?"

Lol am I missing something here? We just swept a good Indiana team and lebron looked like the best player in the world?
    This is classic ESPN.

Agreed on Indiana being a good team. Is the East really that weak if Indiana is the 7 seed? Or is the East really weak in the sense that no team can beat a Lebron James led team?
    May you live in interesting times...

vCash
    Also saw a stat last night that Lebron has the most NBA 7-game series playoff sweeps in NBA history with 10.

If you count 5 game series, Lakers have the most at 13 and the Bulls have 11. Lebron will probably sweep 4 more series before he retires and will hold the record on his own over franchises.

Senior Pwner Commander of Awesome's Avatar
    vCash

This is a problem.
    "The medium for the bad news was ESPN, which figured. The network represents much of what is loud, obnoxious and empty in sports today."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander of Awesome View Post

This is a problem.
    Curious what their rank is with Jr, Love and LBJ all playing in same game (ie, normal starting 5)
    There's nothing more nerve racking than waiting in the McDonald's drive thru at 10:57 and wanting breakfast. -- Cody Zeller

vCash
    Looking like they will probably face Toronto in the next round.
    "I thought [the bandana] was the best way to thank them and to get in a dig at the owners. The Modells can burn in hell for all I care."
    -Steve Everitt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1986FB View Post
    Looking like they will probably face Toronto in the next round.
    Great, can't wait for them to show the JURASSIC PARK! every time Toronto makes a shot.

vCash
    Great, can't wait for them to show the JURASSIC PARK! every time Toronto makes a shot.
    I think I'd almost lean towards Toronto over Milwaukee in this next round. I don't root for Delly but I could see him going from a former fan favorite to a heel when he dives and takes out Love or Kyrie's knees.
    "I thought [the bandana] was the best way to thank them and to get in a dig at the owners. The Modells can burn in hell for all I care."
    -Steve Everitt

12th Son of the Lama ernest_t_bass's Avatar
    vCash
    Per L2M report, Lebron traveled last game before go-ahead 3... LOLOLOLOLOLOL. What purpose do these reports even serve?
    Quote Originally Posted by like_that View Post
    Saying we are alike might have been the best compliment I have recieved on this site. Congrats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_t_bass View Post
    Per L2M report, Lebron traveled last game before go-ahead 3... LOLOLOLOLOLOL. What purpose do these reports even serve?
    It's about creating stories and selling the game with more drama/discussion points. It serves no actual benefit for the fans, the refs, or the teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_t_bass View Post
    Haha....Thomas (Celtics) travels just about every time he touches the ball. Where are these stories?
    -Steve Everitt

12th Son of the Lama ernest_t_bass's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeper View Post
    It's about creating stories and selling the game with more drama/discussion points. It serves no actual benefit for the fans, the refs, or the teams.
    Only benefit I see is the accountability for the refs. If they are being fined, or are losing games, then it only ups the accountability. But it's probably only their credibility on the line.

But these reports are stupid, regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by like_that View Post
    Saying we are alike might have been the best compliment I have recieved on this site. Congrats.

vCash
    Oh man, I completely forgot about that crap. Literally every commercial break "A look at what they call Jurassic Park!!! Did you know that people have been waiting here since 5pm?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Hands down, chin up!

vCash
    I don't care if we play Toronto or the Bucks. It'll probably be another sweep or at worst case a 4-1 series.