Thread: 2016 Campbell Memorial Red Devils

vCash

2016 Campbell Memorial Red Devils

Well, Figure it was time to start a new thread.

We have been invited and accepted into the ITCL for 2017. This is great news. Cause there was no other way to go down in the AAC conference as we were in the lowest conference. We have been having a hard time competing in AAC the last 3 years. and I don't see that changing anytime in the next 2 years. At least, when the numbers drop in the school Campbell can go down in the conference. I don't know how good we will be this year. But I do know we have some good talent coming up soon. I hope we can have a winning season this year. I don't care about making playoffs this year. Just get 6 wins play hard give 100% and I'll be absolutely ecstatic. I know we have the coaches to make a great team that can go all the way one day. Just hope the stars line up right one more time for Coach Rozum and the Devils to make few playoffs again.
    Last edited by reddevil90; 01.29.2016 at 08:36 PM.
    Campbell Red Devils Fan and School Alum! Welcome Back Coach Rozum.

Welcome to the Jungle Spread All Day's Avatar
    vCash
    yeah. anyways the itcl is probably going to disband in 2016 according to dana balash. where does this leave campbell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spread All Day View Post
    yeah. anyways the itcl is probably going to disband in 2016 according to dana balash. where does this leave campbell
    This leaves Campbell right where they were. Nothing changed as far as I know they just don't leave the AAC now. will make it harder on them. We should get a win or two more this year. and hopefully, by next year, we can compete for a spot in the playoffs again.
    Campbell Red Devils Fan and School Alum! Welcome Back Coach Rozum.