Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 411

Thread: Rozum and the 2014 Campbell Memorial Red Devils.

  1. #51
    We Will Rise Again! reddevil90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Campbell
    Posts
    953
    vCash
    101,249
    Rep Power
    15
    Well he put his John Hancock on a long term contract from what i was told. If anyone knows for sure please correct me if im wrong! He knows all the kids anyways. he was the assistant principal in the school. he has a good relationship with the kids. so i don't expect to many problems going forward. But i'm sure he will be tested by some of the players that think they're crap don't stink. And i don't feel one bit bad for what's in store for any of them. he has a good bunch of kids around him. Just there is going to be a few bad apples that will test his patients.

    But the role will be reversed also. Those kids have not seen the likes of a coach like Rozum. And like i said i will not feel one bit bad for any that think this is their team only and can sit talk on their phones when ever where ever they like and practise whenever!!!.
    Last edited by reddevil90; 07.24.2014 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Just cause i needed too!
    Campbell Red Devils Fan and School Alum! Welcome Back Coach Rozum.

  2. #52
    - Wildcat Pride
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Struthers, Ohio
    Posts
    601
    vCash
    66,231
    Rep Power
    13
    5-5 at best...

    Struthers, L... I'm not going to get into it... but I don't think it will be pretty.
    South Range, L... another one that could get ugly.
    Liberty, L... does Campbell have an answer for Bowden? I don't think so.
    Lakeview, L... Lakeview is my pick to win the AAC: National. I think they'll be right in the mix for a playoff spot again. Pavlansky is a really good coach, and I think Moreno will have a monster year. Same goes for Mannella. Most importantly, Lakeview is a solid team.
    Brookfield, L... of all the games Campbell is expected to lose, I think this is the one they have the best chance of winning. Brookfield is a more established team, so I give them the edge. The Brookfield fans were saying that the Junior class could be just as good, if not better than the Quinlan/Mosora class of a couple years ago.

    Champion, W... Champion never seems to be able to turn the corner. Campbell has their number.
    Newton Falls, W... Newton Falls is my pick to finish last in the AAC: National.

    Girard, IDK... probably a loss. Girard loses their leading rusher, and I think their QB and leading receiver, as well. And they have a new head coach taking over. I think Girard could be in a rebuilding phase... maybe Campbell could pull the upset?
    Jefferson Area, IDK... Jefferson can be scrappy... Campbell has had their number, though.
    LaBrae, IDK... LaBrae is tough to gage. Campbell usually plays them tough.

    My biggest concern would be Rozum losing the team if Campbell starts out 0-4 (the first 4 games being against Struthers, South Range, Brookfield, and Girard). If Campbell is poised for a 4-6 season, will the kids (Seniors especially) be willing to accept and embrace being the building block that bridges Campbell Football to better days ahead? While I could definitely see Campbell starting out 0-4, I can also see them finishing 4-2 and setting the stage for an exciting 2015 season.
    Last edited by BTrev; 07.25.2014 at 09:32 AM.

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Warren,OH
    Posts
    128
    vCash
    18,353
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by BTrev View Post
    5-5 at best...

    Struthers, L... I'm not going to get into it... but I don't think it will be pretty.
    South Range, L... another one that could get ugly.
    Liberty, L... does Campbell have an answer for Bowden? I don't think so.
    Lakeview, L... Lakeview is my pick to win the AAC: National. I think they'll be right in the mix for a playoff spot again. Pavlansky is a really good coach, and I think Moreno will have a monster year. Same goes for Mannella. Most importantly, Lakeview is a solid team.
    Brookfield, L... of all the games Campbell is expected to lose, I think this is the one they have the best chance of winning. Brookfield is a more established team, so I give them the edge. The Brookfield fans were saying that the Junior class could be just as good, if not better than the Quinlan/Mosora class of a couple years ago.

    Champion, W... Champion never seems to be able to turn the corner. Campbell has their number.
    Newton Falls, W... Newton Falls is my pick to finish last in the AAC: National.

    Girard, IDK... probably a loss. Girard loses their leading rusher, and I think their QB and leading receiver, as well. And they have a new head coach taking over. I think Girard could be in a rebuilding phase... maybe Campbell could pull the upset?
    Jefferson Area, IDK... Jefferson can be scrappy... Campbell has had their number, though.
    LaBrae, IDK... LaBrae is tough to gage. Campbell usually plays them tough.

    My biggest concern would be Rozum losing the team if Campbell starts out 0-4 (the first 4 games being against Struthers, South Range, Brookfield, and Girard). If Campbell is poised for a 4-6 season, will the kids (Seniors especially) be willing to accept and embrace being the building block that bridges Campbell Football to better days ahead? While I could definitely see Campbell starting out 0-4, I can also see them finishing 4-2 and setting the stage for an exciting 2015 season.
    That sounds about right as far as what games they should be favored. I don't think Struthers fans can have an appreciation of Rozum's style of coaching. No offense to you guys but he won't care if he's down to 11 guys by the first game or tenth game. They'll also be superbly conditioned or they won't last until the first game. I think people outside of Campbell are gonna be shocked by the team he puts on the field. They might not win many games but they'll be fun to watch. Numbers are overrated in high school ball anyway. We played for a state championship with around 28 guys. Conditioning is everything.
    Last edited by Devilone; 07.25.2014 at 10:11 AM.

  4. #54
    Senior Member BigDean1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Campbell / Boardman
    Posts
    812
    vCash
    87,528
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by soupcitysoldier View Post
    I must admit I kind of giggle when I hear the "Rozum doesnt know what hes getting himself into" talk, or even will he be able to handle these kids! The cupboard is bare he cant win with this group!!! Listen I dont know what will happen but if you guys think for one minute Rozum is in over his head its wishful thinking. When Rozum took over in 1978 they were 3-45-1 the previous 5 seasons!!!!!! Say that out loud!!! Do you think for one minute he cant handle this? What wiill happen if they start losing?! I know many people think Rozum has never lost a game but it did take him some time to build up a dominant team. Lets look at his first years back. 1979 he goes 5-4 and you guys already know what they did before that. 1985 he comes back they go 8-2 and were 3-6-1 the previous year. 1999 he comes back they go 10-1 and they 4-6 the previous year. Am I making a prediction? No. I am just laughing a bit at the idea that Rozum is in over his head. Yes the kids arent the same, but from what I have seen they have a great group of kids that are working hard. Will there be causalities? Of course. You know what else isnt the same as back in the day? The conference. This is an extremely weak conference. This isnt the MVC or SVC. I disagree with the 3 win prediction. They won 3 last year, and I think they can pass that. I also disagree with the statement that the South Range game will be ugly. BTrev dont be afraid to make a score prediction of the Campbell/Struthers game. Unless you think that by some stroke of God there can be an upset in that game. Be confident in your team. 5 wins for the Devils this year.
    Well said soup. I too am amazed when I hear statements like the ones you mention above. If Coach Rozum didn't think it would be worth his time and effort to return to coaching at Campbell Memorial, he wouldn't have. He knows exactly what he is doing. He's got a good group of assistants working with him too. No, I will not mention any names.
    CAMPBELL MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL PRIDE !!!

  5. #55
    Welcome to the Jungle Spread All Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Youngstown
    Posts
    985
    vCash
    104,696
    Rep Power
    15
    ok i'll give you all a revised prediction for what its worth. Talked to a few kids on the team and they seem to like Ed.

    Struthers, L. 21-0
    South Range, L but would love to see the W here.
    Liberty, L but Campbell can win this one too. Its not impossible, plus liberty isnt all that. 17-7
    Lakeview, L. This could be the best team they've had in years.
    Brookfield, L. Brookfield is going to be tough for a few years to come. Does CMHS have it this season? I dont think yet.

    Champion, W. Do i need to say more
    Newton Falls.. w... really?

    Girard, L. Girard is going to be very good from what i'm hearing. Talent a plenty
    Jefferson Area, W. I'll never pick a team up there to win against a ytown team.
    LaBrae, w. Labrae will be improved but by week 10 i think cmhs will be a lot better from where they are in week 1.

  6. #56
    Welcome to the Jungle Spread All Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Youngstown
    Posts
    985
    vCash
    104,696
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilone View Post
    That sounds about right as far as what games they should be favored. I don't think Struthers fans can have an appreciation of Rozum's style of coaching. No offense to you guys but he won't care if he's down to 11 guys by the first game or tenth game. They'll also be superbly conditioned or they won't last until the first game. I think people outside of Campbell are gonna be shocked by the team he puts on the field. They might not win many games but they'll be fun to watch. Numbers are overrated in high school ball anyway. We played for a state championship with around 28 guys. Conditioning is everything.
    Few things: 1990 was a very long time ago. No chance in hell would they make the state title game with only 28 guys ever again. And you're right. We really don't care how many kids play on their team, but i do also like to see CMHS win (Playoff Points)
    I hope they really are conditioned but you must understand the lack of belief from people on the outside based on the last three years or so. Attitudes can be changed but can work ethics?

  7. #57
    Welcome to the Jungle Spread All Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Youngstown
    Posts
    985
    vCash
    104,696
    Rep Power
    15
    Brookfield. Girard, and Lakeview are going to be good for years. Wouldnt call it a bad conference.

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,803
    vCash
    410,967
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by soupcitysoldier View Post
    I must admit I kind of giggle when I hear the "Rozum doesnt know what hes getting himself into" talk, or even will he be able to handle these kids! The cupboard is bare he cant win with this group!!! Listen I dont know what will happen but if you guys think for one minute Rozum is in over his head its wishful thinking. When Rozum took over in 1978 they were 3-45-1 the previous 5 seasons!!!!!! Say that out loud!!! Do you think for one minute he cant handle this? What wiill happen if they start losing?! I know many people think Rozum has never lost a game but it did take him some time to build up a dominant team. Lets look at his first years back. 1979 he goes 5-4 and you guys already know what they did before that. 1985 he comes back they go 8-2 and were 3-6-1 the previous year. 1999 he comes back they go 10-1 and they 4-6 the previous year. Am I making a prediction? No. I am just laughing a bit at the idea that Rozum is in over his head. Yes the kids arent the same, but from what I have seen they have a great group of kids that are working hard. Will there be causalities? Of course. You know what else isnt the same as back in the day? The conference. This is an extremely weak conference. This isnt the MVC or SVC. I disagree with the 3 win prediction. They won 3 last year, and I think they can pass that. I also disagree with the statement that the South Range game will be ugly. BTrev dont be afraid to make a score prediction of the Campbell/Struthers game. Unless you think that by some stroke of God there can be an upset in that game. Be confident in your team. 5 wins for the Devils this year.
    Soup, I remember that back in the mid to latter 70's CMHS went 3 seasons w/out a win. Do you (or anyone else out there) recall who they finally beat to end that streak. Thanks.

  9. #59
    Senior Member BigDean1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Campbell / Boardman
    Posts
    812
    vCash
    87,528
    Rep Power
    16
    Just to set the record straight on numbers. Campbell's 1989 team which played for the D-III championship fielded 42 players. Campbell's 1990 team was a D-IV state semifinalist. It fielded 35 players. Campbell's 1999 team, also D-IV, fielded 34 players. Most of the schools in the area have many kids playing both ways. So basically just about the same 11 that start on offense start on defense too, with a few exceptions. One thing about Rozum's teams compared to others in recent years is all of the kids were in shape and the kids didn't get pushed around the field against any opponent. Both the 1989 and 1990 teams had some decent depth too. Campbell's 1992 team won the MVC championship with a team of 26 players. Better numbers afford coaches the luxury of having more intense practices than those without. 37 players are good numbers for Campbell this season, quite similar to most of the teams Rozum has coached in his career. We're going to put 11 kids on that field who are not going to quit.
    CAMPBELL MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL PRIDE !!!

  10. #60
    Welcome to the Jungle Spread All Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Youngstown
    Posts
    985
    vCash
    104,696
    Rep Power
    15
    ^ And thats exactly what you want as a fan, and need as a coach.

  11. #61
    Senior Member BigDean1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Campbell / Boardman
    Posts
    812
    vCash
    87,528
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardens35 View Post
    Soup, I remember that back in the mid to latter 70's CMHS went 3 seasons w/out a win. Do you (or anyone else out there) recall who they finally beat to end that streak. Thanks.
    Campbell beat Boardman 12-9 in 1977 to end the losing streak.
    CAMPBELL MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL PRIDE !!!

  12. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Warren,OH
    Posts
    128
    vCash
    18,353
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDean1 View Post
    Just to set the record straight on numbers. Campbell's 1989 team which played for the D-III championship fielded 42 players. Campbell's 1990 team was a D-IV state semifinalist. It fielded 35 players. Campbell's 1999 team, also D-IV, fielded 34 players. Most of the schools in the area have many kids playing both ways. So basically just about the same 11 that start on offense start on defense too, with a few exceptions. One thing about Rozum's teams compared to others in recent years is all of the kids were in shape and the kids didn't get pushed around the field against any opponent. Both the 1989 and 1990 teams had some decent depth too. Campbell's 1992 team won the MVC championship with a team of 26 players. Better numbers afford coaches the luxury of having more intense practices than those without. 37 players are good numbers for Campbell this season, quite similar to most of the teams Rozum has coached in his career. We're going to put 11 kids on that field who are not going to quit.
    I should have been more clear in my post. We had 42 players during the regular season. By the time we hit the playoffs there were around 28 players available.

  13. #63
    - Wildcat Pride
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Struthers, Ohio
    Posts
    601
    vCash
    66,231
    Rep Power
    13
    Where do you think I got the vibes that Campbell would struggle this year? From all of you... so don't lecture me like I have no earthly clue what I'm talking about. You guys said it long before I ever did... "it's a rebuilding process. It isn't going to happen over night... probably a 4-6 team this year, and that will be a success." Sound familiar?

    So don't come after me when I do make my opinions known... especially when those opinions are only echoing your own.

    But I never said Rozum was getting in over his head. I know he's commited to turning things around. I know he knows what he's in for. Will the kids be just as commited to him as he is to them? History says it's doubtful. This isn't 25+ years ago... stop living in the past and start living in the here and now. It's hard enough to change a losing culture. It's an entirely different thing to change a quitting culture. Right now, Campbell is both.

    There's a big difference between getting in over your head, and having your team quit on you. Which is exactly what happened to Sikora. Sikora had a pretty good rep going in, and a lot of momentum. He was, and still is, a good football coach. Campbell chewed him up and spit him out in less than 5 years, because the team ultimately decided that they didn't want to put in the work and play for him anymore. They quit on him.

    The last time Campbell took the field, they straight up quit (50-0 loss to Girard). You guys said it, not me. . You guys can tell me a hundred times that Campbell won't quit on Rozum, no matter what their record is. I'm simply saying that they have to prove it.

    I did not say that Rozum will undoubtedly lose the team if they don't start winning early (or as you guys take it, "Rozum is getting in over his head")... I only said it was possible. And you guys want to eat my lunch over that? Give me an effing break.

    Why do I think South Range could get ugly? Easy. South Range showed steady improvement over the course of the season last year, on their way to an undefeated season and the #1 seed in the playoffs. Campbell couldn't even establish an identity... unless you count letting Elash run for his life in the backfield while trying not to get killed.

    You want my honest opinion for week 1?

    I give Campbell 0% chance. Even with Struthers breaking in 5 new starters on the OL, 9 or 10 starters on offense in general, and turning the reigns over to a Sophomore QB. I gave my prediction already. I like Struthers to win, 28-6 (that's without Witkowski). And it wouldn't surprise me if the final score is actually more lopsided than that.
    Last edited by BTrev; 07.26.2014 at 01:49 AM.

  14. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Warren,OH
    Posts
    128
    vCash
    18,353
    Rep Power
    11
    Really 0% chance? These are high school kids were talking about. Anybody could beat anybody on a Friday night. You talk about our program as if it's in utter despair and get upset when another poster calls you out on it. And this team doesn't have to prove anything to you or any other Struthers fan. Turnabout is fair play because the last Struthers game I saw your wildcats quit in the 3rd quarter against Mooney!! And as far as Rozum goes we can't explain it any better that there is 0% chance the team quits on him. You and spread both talk with this arrogance about your program when you can't even win your division of the AAC. Win and win on a consistent basis then you can talk that way. Until then you sound foolish.

  15. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Warren,OH
    Posts
    128
    vCash
    18,353
    Rep Power
    11
    2009-2013 Campbell Memorial
    33-22 overall record
    2 conference championships
    2 playoff appearances
    2-3 against Struthers

    2009-20013 Struthers Wildcats
    26-27 overall record
    0 conference championships
    1 playoff appearance
    3-2 against Memorial

    Are we the ones with the losing culture?

  16. #66
    - Wildcat Pride
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Struthers, Ohio
    Posts
    601
    vCash
    66,231
    Rep Power
    13
    2004-2013 Struthers vs Campbell

    2004: Struthers 19-12
    2005: Struthers: 19-14
    2006: Struthers 30-12
    2007: Struthers 12-7
    2008: Struthers 28-13
    2009: Campbell 14-7
    2010: Campbell 51-35
    2011: Struthers 22-3
    2012: Struthers 27-20
    2013: Struthers 39-6

    8-2 in the last 10 meetings against Campbell. They must be doing at least one thing right.

    And here we go again... you said it before. "We won't hang with Struthers."

    What do you want me to say? I change my mind. I give Campbell a 2% chance... 5% chance... 10% chance... would that be any better? Get real. It's a simple question. Do I think Campbell will beat Struthers this year? Yes or no. My answer is no!

    And if you really want to go there... if Struthers were in Campbell's conference, they would have ran away with the conference championship, and made the playoffs, each of the last 2 years. Campbell wouldn't have won a game if they played the schedule that Struthers has the last 2 years... maybe they would have beaten Beaver Local in 2012 or Field last year, but that's it. Struthers plays the tougher schedule than Campbell. There's no arguing that. Campbell may have the higher winning percentage over the last 5 years, but I guarantee you Struthers has consistently played against tougher competition. We can't beat up on Jefferson, Champion, Newton Falls every year to inflate our winning percentage. And I'll be the first to admit, Struthers Football prior to 2010 left an enormous amount to be desired. And they still owned Campbell.

    The rivalry and history between Struthers and Campbell is always interesting and something I get hyped up for, but until Campbell starts hanging with the competitive equivalents of Hubbard, Howland, Poland, Niles, etc... they'll always seem like small potatoes to me... sorry if that seems harsh.

  17. #67
    - Wildcat Pride
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Struthers, Ohio
    Posts
    601
    vCash
    66,231
    Rep Power
    13
    You guys think Campbell will struggle. I think Campbell will struggle.

    You guys are predicting a 4-6 season. I'm predicting a 4-6 season.

    You guys expect Campbell to lose to Struthers by a few touchdowns. I expect Campbell to lose to Struthers by a few touchdowns.

    My perceived arrogance towards Campbell is a direct reflection of your own opinions and attitudes regarding the state of Campbell Football. Why is that so hard to understand?

  18. #68
    Welcome to the Jungle Spread All Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Youngstown
    Posts
    985
    vCash
    104,696
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by soupcitysoldier View Post
    I would certainly hope a D3 Strutgers team would dominate a small school conference LOL I mean come on.
    Roll in the excuses. Struthers is also D4 btw.

    I have never met someone from Campbell who ever complained about that though. You must be a younger breed of the campbell guy.

    Don't make this a pissing contest, he's just stating his opinion and this is still america after all.

    But Btrev i agree.

  19. #69
    - Wildcat Pride
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Struthers, Ohio
    Posts
    601
    vCash
    66,231
    Rep Power
    13
    A couple more things...

    1. I know damn well that the kids don't have to prove anything to me... but they'll have to prove it to someone, even if it's just to themselves. One more time... if you don't want to be a quitter, then don't quit.

    2. Regarding Struthers quitting in the 3rd quarter against Mooney... I don't think they quit at all. I think they were just outmatched and the wheels finally fell off. They still came back and put up one last TD in the 4th quarter. Is there a difference between quitting on your coach and disgracing your team's uniform, and conceding defeat to a clearly superior opponent after the score is out of reach? I think so...

    Mooney could have put up 150+ on Campbell last year, if they wanted to. Struthers would have beat Girard.

    3. I'm not saying Struthers is the King of the Mountain in high school football, or even in the royal family... just that they play better football than Campbell, and they have for the better part of the last 14 or so years.

  20. #70
    Welcome to the Jungle Spread All Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Youngstown
    Posts
    985
    vCash
    104,696
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by soupcitysoldier View Post
    Yes I'm making an excuse by saying the idea that a school would dominate a conference with a bunch of smaller schools is ridiculous. Who's making the excuses? Campbell didn't win the MVC in 1993 but they would have DOMINATED the ITCL!!!!! Woo hoo!!! Billy bad a$$ school lol also I think I'm older than you spread for two reasons...I don't have a Facebook and I don't stalk high schools Facebook pages.
    Visited the page one time "soupcitysoldier" "SoupCityBandMember" should be your new name. Don't lie to the people.
    and the 1993 itcl was great, not so fast.
    Struthers is d4 isn't campbell d 5? Half of the schools in your conference are d 4. quit crying.

    But when it comes to Struthers-Campbell it really doesnt matter. ANYONE that has ever played in that game will tell you that.- ask someone who played. and not an instrument.

  21. #71
    - Wildcat Pride
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Struthers, Ohio
    Posts
    601
    vCash
    66,231
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by soupcitysoldier View Post
    Yes I'm making an excuse by saying the idea that a school would dominate a conference with a bunch of smaller schools is ridiculous. Who's making the excuses? Campbell didn't win the MVC in 1993 but they would have DOMINATED the ITCL!!!!! Woo hoo!!! Billy bad a$$ school lol also I think I'm older than you spread for two reasons...I don't have a Facebook and I don't stalk high schools Facebook pages.
    My 75 year old Grandpa has a Facebook. But he doesn't stalk high school kids on it. j/k, Spread.
    Seriously, though... you guys opened that door. I just went through it. Struthers is the same division as Jefferson and Lakeview (beat them in the playoffs last year, remember?)... I think everyone else is D5, except for Newton Falls who is D6.
    Last edited by BTrev; 07.26.2014 at 03:39 PM.

  22. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Warren,OH
    Posts
    128
    vCash
    18,353
    Rep Power
    11
    Yes I heard all this argument last year from you guys. You're the 3rd best team in your AAC division. I remember the chants as you celebrated your accomplishment "WE'RE #3!!!!" WE'RE #3!!!!". Face it you're a losing program who was decent last year. That's it! You never maintain any so called success. Let's take a little look at your schedule. In no particular order. Hubbard is an L for you guys. Poland is an L for you guys. Howland is an L for you guys. Lakeview is an L for you guys. Niles maybe you get the W. Field you get the W. NDCL I'll give you the W. Canfield I'll give you the W. Brookfield you said yourself "crazy talented"this year L. Campbell I'll give you the W. Wow 5-5 and again! Maybe this year you can chant "We're #4!!!". But hey you did beat Campbell!!!!

  23. #73
    Welcome to the Jungle Spread All Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Youngstown
    Posts
    985
    vCash
    104,696
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilone View Post
    Yes I heard all this argument last year from you guys. You're the 3rd best team in your AAC division. I remember the chants as you celebrated your accomplishment "WE'RE #3!!!!" WE'RE #3!!!!". Face it you're a losing program who was decent last year. That's it! You never maintain any so called success. Let's take a little look at your schedule. In no particular order. Hubbard is an L for you guys. Poland is an L for you guys. Howland is an L for you guys. Lakeview is an L for you guys. Niles maybe you get the W. Field you get the W. NDCL I'll give you the W. Canfield I'll give you the W. Brookfield you said yourself "crazy talented"this year L. Campbell I'll give you the W. Wow 5-5 and again! Maybe this year you can chant "We're #4!!!". But hey you did beat Campbell!!!!
    You don't know anything about those teams or ours. Your ignorance is evident. We'll talk about the great campbell again after halftime of week 1 when you're down 28 and the kids are quitting.

  24. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Warren,OH
    Posts
    128
    vCash
    18,353
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Spread All Day View Post
    You don't know anything about those teams or ours. Your ignorance is evident. We'll talk about the great campbell again after halftime of week 1 when you're down 28 and the kids are quitting.
    But it was ok for the Struthers fan to come on the Red Devil thread and give his predictions. Are all 28 points going to be put up by your 30 year old tailback!!!
    Last edited by Devilone; 07.26.2014 at 04:07 PM.

  25. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Warren,OH
    Posts
    128
    vCash
    18,353
    Rep Power
    11
    Did a little research with the exception of Campbell (8-2) and Jefferson area (1-0) you don't have a winning record over the last 10 years against anyone in the conference! And I'm not talking about the big boys either. You don't have a winning record against Lakeview, Liberty, Labrae, Girard or Brookfield!!! So much for dominating those small schools!!!!! Hahahah I pissed myself when I saw your post about winning all those conference championships against the small schools. So I got curious and looked up the records on Maxpreps. What do you have in response?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •