Page 343 of 343 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333341342343
Results 8,551 to 8,553 of 8553

Thread: Beer snob discussion thread

vCash
    Drinking some Galaxy High from Madtree for the first time. I like it better than their PsycHOPathy. One of my favorite IPA's for sure.
    Bush robbed all of us, would that make him a criminal?
    Then he cheated in Florida, would that make him a Seminole?

vCash
    Southern Tier was voted the winner over Founders.

As someone who has lived in the South for the last 3 years I'd definitely say Terrapin is the best so at least they got that region right. Terrapin Hopsecutioner IPA and Liquid Bliss aka Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter are amazing. Although it was little said not to see any of the great Alabama craft breweries to be on there. I haven't had any beers from a few of the breweries in the south region might have to look for them today when I got to the local taproom. I was surprised Abita wasn't in this though.
    TURTLE POWER!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliketurtles View Post
    Southern Tier was voted the winner over Founders.

As someone who has lived in the South for the last 3 years I'd definitely say Terrapin is the best so at least they got that region right. Terrapin Hopsecutioner IPA and Liquid Bliss aka Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter are amazing. Although it was little said not to see any of the great Alabama craft breweries to be on there. I haven't had any beers from a few of the breweries in the south region might have to look for them today when I got to the local taproom. I was surprised Abita wasn't in this though.
    Definitely hit Cahaba, Avondale. Good people is ok too
    The Yay Area